Surrey law firm

A year ago, HART Legal opened our first non-corporately owned Surrey law firm. We were a bit nervous at first, but with many months of careful planning the Surrey law firm open without any problems.

HART Legal had a client contact them in the first month with a large complicated divorce, with assets throughout Europe, Asia, and North America. This one file took up most of our law firms time.

HART Legal is now looking to purchase a commercial strata unit for our Surrey law firm instead of spending so much money on rent.

Our Surrey law firm is located at:

Address: 7404 King George Blvd #200, Surrey, BC V3W 1N6

Phone: 1 877-788-9477

HART Legal practices in the following areas:

  • Divorce
  • Child support
  • Marriage agreement
  • Spousal support
  • Real estate law
  • Immigration law
  • ICBC claimsSurrey law firm

For those that need a Surrey law firm, and have some legal questions, HART Legal has put together a list of common legal questions we get asked. If you have any further questions, please call us to set up a free consultation.

How do I get child support payments?

Courts in each province have the power to make orders for child and spousal support. They may award both periodic and lump sum support payments. The courts treat child and spousal support as separate issues. In some provinces, there may be no right to spousal support for unmarried couples.

To seek an order for child or spousal support at a court, you must file an application with the courts. One of our lawyers can help you do this.

Up to what age of the child do you need to pay child support?

Child support is generally available for any child under the age of 18 or 19, depending on your province’s age of majority. In some cases, child support does not have to be paid for children who are 16 if they have chosen to move out of the family home.

Leave a Reply